$400 - $600 /mth
Sep 24, 2019
I am hiring for a project manager our online marketing agency to help with our Shopify design and development projects.
Job can be performed virtually.
- Writing "Standard Operation Procedures" (or SOPs) for tasks that we perform on all projects (This is the most important)
- Setting up Project Manager tools and organizing project folders
- Set up project briefs
- Daily review of each project to determine status, roadblocks and next steps
- Daily review of all Flow (pm tool) notifications from client and team. Either answer the notification, delegate to a team member, or escalade to lead PM on the project
- Review new client requests to determine if they are in scope
- Manages all assets and information needed from clients to finish project
- Helps setup Shopify stores
- Manage progress to each next stage of a project (ensuring the previous stage is complete)
- EXTREME level of organization and detail. This is the number 1 requirement. All else can be taught
- FLUENT English speaker and writer. Part of the role will require you to make phone calls to other US based individuals and businesses
- Available for a DAILY phone call
- Can use project managment tools
- Available on Slack
- Online for at least 4 hours a day on the US time zone (PST time zone)
- Experience as project manager
- Experience with web design and development projects
- Experience with Shopify (a plus, but not required)
- Full Time
If this sounds like you, would love to speak. Please respond with "Shopify Project" in your subject so I know you read all of the requirements.