Sep 11, 2019
We are looking for candidates who possess the ability to think both creatively and analytically. Content Manager duties include coordinating projects, producing and publishing content, editing and proofreading, and formulating content strategies, among other tasks.
Content Managers should be comfortable finding creative ways of building an online presence, as well as using analytics in the formulation of a content strategy. Here, content is defined as product listings, multimedia articles, blog posts, images or videos that aid in fostering engagement online.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
· Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
· Create and publish engaging content
· Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
· Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
· Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
· Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
· Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
· Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
· Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
5-10 years in the same field.
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
A four-year degree is essential in the field.
o Knowledge of Woocommerce, Amazon, eBay, and other online marketplace CMSs
o Strong written and verbal communication
o Basic Photoshop editing (image resizing)
o Strong attention to detail