Sep 25, 2019
9AM-6PM NY TIME ZONE
If you are a highly organized customer service professional and you would love to be working with a friendly team that values your skills and rewards your contribution...
Please please read on...
Distribute work properly among the team, including responding to
Your responsibilities in the team:
- Managing our customer support and help desk
- Assisting our directors with day to day operations
- Office administration and report generation (daily, weekly and monthly)
- Hiring and coordinating contractors
- Creating standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
- Keeping us generally organized and in control :)
Key criteria/Skills required:
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written skills is a must).
- Team management experience preferred
-Must have Multitasking and Stress Management Skills
-Must have TEAM MANAGEMENT and LEADERSHIP Skills
-Must have Call Center and Helpdesk Experience
-EXPERIENCE Effectively Managing Virtual Employees a MUST
-MUST have a strong and reliable internet connection
-Must be reliable, honest and detail-oriented.
- Office software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Monitor software
- Phone calls software
If you are good-natured, friendly and love helping people.
If you are SUPER organized, systems-oriented and love documenting processes for next time...
You have found your ideal job and will be welcome here with open arms!
Please apply now.
Remote - Work from home