$500/month pro rata
Sep 02, 2019
An incredible opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and take your skills and career to the next level!
We are thrilled to be looking for a new member of our team who:
- wants a long-term stable career
- has a exceptional sales and business development skills
- has a proven track record
- wants to develop and grow their skillset within a thriving business
- has excellent written and spoken English skills
- can work independently and be self-sufficient but also work as part of a team
- will send us a meme with there application
So who are we? We are:
- A fast paced and entrepreneurial Serviced Accommodation Management company which is growing rapidly across the UK
- Currently operating in 3 major cities in the UK and looking to add many more in the coming months and years
- Selling our properties on Online Travel Agent (OTA) websites such as Airbnb and
- Working with both leisure and corporate guests, who are looking for great prices, superb service and a home away from home.
- Continuously striving to improve and refine our service to become to very best at what we do
The day to day activities of the job role would include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Outbound calls existing customer (red hot leads!)
- Outbound calls to companies which we know will need our service (warm leads)
- Maintaining records of calls made and current status of enquiries.
- Identify new business development opportunities.
- Strong team communication (via Slack)
The right candidate will have a background with:
- B2B Sales
- Outbound sales
- Working with UK Companies
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to solve problems and find creative solutions
- Good written communication (English)
- Good verbal communication (English)
This position will be for 10 hours per week initially, between the hours of 09:00-20:00 GMT (no weekend working required). We are a fast-growing company and therefore the ideal candidate will be looking to increase their hours over time.
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you’re a good fit for the role and what you would bring to the business (plus your meme of course)
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to the team and helping them grow and develop their career with us.
Applications will close on Wednesday 28th August at 9:00 GMT