Dec 19, 2019
Our organization is looking for experienced SEO Account Managers to start ASAP! The ideal candidate is an eager learner who gravitates towards issue ownership, accountability, and leadership who is not only capable of taking on the unknown but enjoy the challenge!
As a successful candidate, you will have the chance to mostly work remotely from the comforts of your own home and will have the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being. A people-first company who takes care of our own, as many of our team members have been with us for more than 8 years!
Bliss Drive is one of the most reputable digital marketing agency with 5-star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and
“Bliss” means a state of profound satisfaction, happiness and joy “Drive” means the motivation to succeed.
• At least 2 – 4 years of proven SEO experience in a leading global agency or site
• Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO
• Advanced skill with Excel or similar is required
• In-depth experience with any of the commonly used website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
• Highly developed interpersonal, written and verbal skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
• Expert knowledge of search engine optimization practices
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
• Must be amendable to reporting to our Antipolo office 1 – 2 times a month
• High-speed home internet of at least 8 Mbps
• Collaborate with the Content, Marketing and Product teams to advise them on SEO strategies and the SEO implications of their work and plans
• Develop, execute and monitor keyword rankings
• Perform accurate and in-depth analyses of rankings, issues and opportunities
• Reviewing and managing all page content, keywords and tagging
• Analyze changing opportunities and monitoring trends in search engine algorithms and important keywords and competitive analysis as it relates to SEO, and research media opportunities