Aug 20, 2019
We are seeking a reliable and trustworthy Parts Procurement Agent to help us source appliance spare parts and build our supplier contact network. The agent will be tasked to liaise with local and overseas parts suppliers and promptly ship or dropship needed parts to our Singapore office.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated, dependable and quick to provide solutions as the job is time sensitive. You will collaborate with our customer service executive and other agents to identify the most cost-effective option and have it delivered on time.
This job is commission-based. As we will be hiring agents from different locations, we are going to pay you based on the part and supplier contact you’ll be able to find for us.
Yeobuild Private Limited, formerly known as Yeobuild Management, is an established Company that provides repair and maintenance services mainly to residential homes since 1980.
Yeobuild HomeRepair aims to be one of the leading companies in this area and is currently embarking on a journey to expand its operations locally. We hope to uplift the standards of residential repair and maintenance services in Singapore and aims to do so by being Transparent, Reliable and Genuine.
Yeobuild HomeRepair provides an array of services to residential homes. We are authorised agents for several established brands such as KDK, La Germania, Maytag, Bertazzoni. We are also experienced in servicing other major brands such as Samsung, LG, Electrolux, Fisher Paykel etc.
Our Services includes but not limited to:
• Home Appliance Repair (Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Oven, Freezer, Chiller, Microwave, Water Heater)
• Electrical Repair
• Plumbing Services
• Air-Conditioning Repair and Maintenance
• Gas Services (Cooker Hob, Gas Oven, Gas Heater, Cooker Hood)
• Handyman Services
• Auto Gates and Home CCTV system.
Yeobuild HomeRepair, Caring for your Home since 1980.
• Look for local and overseas suppliers that sell the appliance part we need.
• Gather official invoices and receipts from suppliers and couriers to forward to us for payment, processing and tracking.
• Provide us supplier contact details.
• Ship the needed part through our preferred courier.
• Send courier website and tracking number for real-time shipment tracking.
• Provide a realistic ETA for when the part will arrive.
• Carry out transactions with the supplier on our behalf.
• Update parts status in our project area to keep our office and the agents in the loop.
• Track the progress of the order and ensure that the part arrives within the realistic ETA timeframe
• Prior experience to parts sourcing and logistics is an advantage.
• Reliable and professional. Must be able to show us official documents from supplier.
• Must meet deadlines and reliable when it comes to updating us regarding the shipment.
• Diligent in finding the most cost-effective supplier. Do note that when deciding to purchase parts, cost and delivery time are of utmost importance.
• As this job entails coordinating with our office and lots of suppliers, the ideal candidate should have excellent communication and negotiation
Only applicants who apply through the form will be entertained. Thank you!