Nov 06, 2019
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Azenda PTY LTY is looking for a professional writer to join our growing team. Part time and Full-time opportunities available. All roles will be working from home. Azenda PTY LTD is only looking for applicants seeking ongoing, long term employment. This role is not project based and we look for ongoing commitment.
The Writer will be predominantly responsible for creating resumes and other documents for applicants in Australia.
An Excellent level of written English is essential to be successful in this role.
All applicants will be provided with complete training on how to write resumes in line with Australian Standards.
- Create quality resumes customised by industry, career level, years of experience, and tailored to specific roles
-Create other quality documents (ie: Government Submissions and Selection Criteria).
- Showcase results and achievements from rich content gathered from participants
- Create compelling summaries that engage hiring audience to read more
- Identify keywords and phrasing strategies that push resumes to the top of the lists for hiring professionals and applicant screening systems
QUALIFICATIONS and COMPETENCIES
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- A degree qualification (complete) in any discipline
-Higher Education (ie: Masters/Phd) is essential
- High-level business communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word
- Keen eye for detail
- Typing accuracy and proofreading skills
- Overall writing style flexibility
Interested applicants may send their resumes to