$3 - $4 per hour depending on experience
Aug 15, 2019
We are looking for a Shopify Ninja! The ideal candidate for this position is an energetic professional that has excellent working knowledge and a good understanding of the Shopify platform.
You will be a strong, contributing member of a high-volume, fast-paced working environment. You must be organized, self-motivated and driven to deliver the best content possible.
Responsibilities will include:
• Day to day management of the company’s accounts on Shopify, Walmart and other marketplaces that we grow into.
• Assist in the creation of highly optimized product listings
• Ensure quality and accuracy of product copy, assets, links and prices
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Check and monitor Inventory and make sure new SKUs are added and sold out ones hidden
• Ensure all orders are being fulfilled on time
• Send notices to unauthorized sellers/file cases to get them off listings
• Monitor metrics on each platform
• Help increase sales on the platform using experience and strategies that have worked in the past and starting new initiatives
Requirements / Skills:
• Experience with photo/graphics program like Canva to add headlines and composite images for blog posts so they can be shared on Social Media, leading back to our Shopify store
• SEO/Google Analytics for impactful content - product listings, blog posts and social sharing
• Ability to categorize product portfolio in order to recommend cross sell/upsell, bundle, and group products for features
• Support looking for B2B opportunities; knowing audiences to reach such as schools, realtors, etc.
• Tracking coupon code usage/trends