Aug 14, 2019
Our organization is looking for an experienced Content Manager to start ASAP! The ideal candidate is an eager learner who gravitates towards issue ownership, accountability, and leadership who is not only capable of taking on the unknown but enjoy the challenge!
As a successful candidate, you will have the chance to mostly work remotely from the comforts of your own home and will have the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being. A people-first company who takes care of our own, as many of our team members have been with us for more than 8 years!
Bliss Drive is one of the most reputable digital marketing agency with 5-star reviews on Yelp, Google+ and
“Bliss” means a state of profound satisfaction, happiness and joy “Drive” means the motivation to succeed.
- Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with the law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills