$200 to $250 per month
Aug 24, 2019
1. Understand our brand, customer profile, and show capability to interact with and generate content for our customers.
2. You will need to search for PLR articles, recipes that are suitable for our products / brands, and recommend to us for purchasing these.
3. Once we buy these, then you will convert these into suitable content (eg creating an ebook, adding images (we will give access to depositphotos), rewriting articles, breaking up into separate documents.
4. We will need multiple content items per week for social media and blogs based on above.
5. You will also generate videos based on such content (we will provide you with access to our video software tool), you will need to learn how to create videos using the tutorials –It will take 2-3 days to learn this.
6. We will need minimum10 videos per week.
7. Blog writing related to the products and brand – One blog article every week –can reuse some of the content generated as per above, but must be modified to make it seem original.
a. Cold traffic using relevant content as per above, with
b. Commercial offers to warm / hot targets.
c. You will be familiar with managing several
d. You will be able to create calendar based on various events related to our brand (and promotional periods eg Prime Day, Black Friday, Christmas, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day and so on).
2. Create ads for
3. Ability to drive traffic to our website as well as Amazon product pages.
4. Ability to use rotator URLs, or keyword based URLs is a plus – we will need this capability so candidate must be willing to learn this from us.
5. Google ads: Create Google ads for our products and fine tune them on an ongoing basis, using Google Analytics. Drive traffic to our website and Amazon product pages.
6. Feel free to suggest what other expertise you have which would help us grow our business. We want our social media manager to generate a lot of engagement and interactivity with our customers.