Sep 15, 2019
We are in need of an experienced Shopify store manager to accomplish the following tasks. This position will be freelance/part-time to start, ultimately we are looking for a full-time employee to fill this position. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running with minimal training and guidance. Our company is based in the EST time zone so it is essential that you have the following :
- Detail oriented
- Self managing
- Problem solver
- Daily use of PROJECT MANAGEMENT software to track your daily tasks and to communicate with our team (
- Customizing the shopify theme (
- POD (Print on Demand) ecommerce store
- Customize the theme settings (
- Upload designs and New products with tags (Required Apps - Best Custom Options /WC fulfillment / Shine On /Teelaunch
- Create product collections based on new content.
- Make regular updates to the stores pages, content, prices, and policies.
Please do not respond to this post if you have are not advanced /expert with SHOPIFY theme customization and Fulfillment Apps. Please include your current employment situation, how many hours you are