160 USD PART TIME TO START
Oct 08, 2019
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR THE RIGHT PERSON! Work directly with Entrepreneurial business founders in the UK and worldwide. Progression, responsibility and a variety of tasks. Unique opportunity to have an interesting career within an Entrepreneurial environment whilst also having the flexibility to work from home.
Digital Marketing/Social Media Support Virtual Professionals Needed to support Entrepreneurs
Immediate start for successful candidates.
Ideally someone not currently working another full-time job.
2-4 hours a day
5 days a week
£2 GBP per hour (around 2.75 USD per hour) with the potential to progress your career (with increased financials rewards, training, development and opportunities to run parts of the business in the future)
Please ensure you read all guidelines in full before you answer
Virtual Professionals required to support Entrepreneurs based in the UK, Europe, USA and worldwide
Availability 10-20+ Hours per week, part-time
Salary: Varies on hours worked as per above - responsibilities will increase over time
Hours: We are happy for you to work local Philippine business hours. May be required occasionally to support UK business hours.
• Social media support - lots of opportunity to add value and develop your skills further
• Building contacts database
• Building and managing related databases
• Assisting with marketing mailing blasts and collating responses
• Calendar coordination and appointment booking
• Diary Management and Personal Lifestyle support/appointment booking
• Travel Research
• Administrative Support
• Data Entry
• Ad Hoc varied Day to Day Business Support tasks
This is an excellent chance to support an entrepreneur and develop with the business. You will be asked to undertake a variety of tasks potentially including all the above to support and grow the business.
• At least 2 mbps stable internet connection
• Working computer/ Laptop
• Minimal to no power outage in the area
• Valid NBI Clearance
• 2 valid government IDs
• Excellent organisational and research skills
• Strong written and verbal English
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proactive, enthusiastic self-starter
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• At least 40/WPM typing speed with 90%+ accuracy
• Adaptable to change
I love Digital Marketing