Aug 01, 2019
Looking for someone with a passion for books, great English skills, and some graphic design experience to design book interiors for eBook and print.
Want to learn the valuable skill of book formatting? We're looking for someone ready to MASTER the art of interior book design.
You don't need experience, and you don't even have to be good! You just have to be willing to learn and get a little better at your craft with every project. Full training provided!
The best candidates for the job will have the following qualities:
1. Genuine interest and enthusiasm for the book publishing industry
2. Excellent attention to detail
3. Excellent organizational skills, follow-through, and resourcefulness
4. Strong written communication skills
5. Ability to think analytically
6. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
7. Proficient in Microsoft Word
8. Basic knowledge in Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop,
9. Basic knowledge (or eagerness to learn) basic HTML and CSS
10. Willing to be trained
Monthly salary starts at $350/month, double pay in December, and you'll be eligible for a $50/month raise every 3 months if you are continuing to show great progress in your designs.
Let's connect for a brief chat on