$2.9 - $5 per hour + commission
Nov 30, 2019
Once you read job responsibilities and requirements, click on the link below to submit this application. Only applications sent through this link will be considered for this position:
• Take incoming calls from clients, assist with their credit questions and needs.
• Connect with clients and provide solutions for accomplishing their dreams by improving their creditworthiness
• Provide a complete analysis of a client’s credit profile and credit score while maintaining the highest level of customer service
• Take inbound and make outbound calls daily
• Focus on the needs of our clients and build long term relationships by delivering an exceptional experience
• Process orders
• Calling credit repair, real estate agents and mortgage brokers to offer our services
• Customer support
• Administrative work
• Fluent in speaking and writing English.
• 2+ years of customer service experience.
• 2+ years of experience as a Virtual Assistant.
• Proven track record of sales performance.
• Attention to detail.
• Knowledge of basic math, such as calculation of averages and percentages.
• We are a Miami based company; the time zone is Eastern GMT-4. This position will require Miami day time working hours.
• Have workspace free of background noises.
• Have fast wire internet speed to have a stable and clear phone conversation.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Suite and common web browser applications.
This is a virtual