Jul 15, 2019
London Based Design Consultancy seeks 3D Architectural Visualizer. As a 3D Architectural Visualizer, you will be required to produce detailed, professional, photo realistic visuals, renders and computer generated images (CGIs) for the purpose of marketing and the display of architectural projects and imagery at the highest level.
You must have expert knowledge of 3D rendering software, whilst also holding skills in supporting creative software packages such as Photoshop.
This is an amazing opportunity for a creative, open minded individual that is able to hit the ground running in a close knit creatively driven team. While the core team is based in London, we have freelancers working for us all over the world so you would feel like a part of our global team! We are initially looking for 2 candidates to join our Office Manager in the Philippines, but we expect the team to expand further later this year. Due to the nature of the role, you must be self-sufficient, detail oriented and be able to follow directions. Ideally, you have had experience with designing both interior spaces and exterior buildings.
You will be working on a 3-5 small SME developer schemes simultaneously, cooperating with the Account Manager who will be the main client-facing contact. You will be required to:
• Design an exciting variety of residential and commercial projects
• Complete the following: modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering and post production of exterior and interior visuals.
• Work in collaboration with the creative teams to produce high quality 3D Visuals. These 3D Visuals will be used in various marketing materials and platforms.
• Work on multiple projects as part of a team.
• Deliver quality work to tight deadlines.
To be our next 3D Visualizer, it is essential that you:
• Provide a portfolio or samples of your work including high end, realistic architectural visuals. (Please provide both external and internal samples)
• Experience working for a leading CGI studio / architecture practice.
• Creative thinker, one who thinks outside the box!
• Works well as part of a team or autonomously.
• Have a strong level of knowledge of any or all of the following (with transferable skills)
- 3Ds Max
- Sketch Up
• A solid knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is essential.
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good eye for detail and composition
• Computer literate with all office software
• Degree Educated (Creative degree background is a plus)
• Willing to work between 2:00 - 10:00 PM PHT (7:00 AM to 3:00 PM BST)
As part of the hiring process, you will be asked to complete a test exercise - create a CGI from scratch to our brief to demonstrate your skills and style. While we are looking for candidates that are strong technically, we also need you to grasp the style of our practice, which will be determined in this small test.
If you are a creative self starter - we want to hear from you! Please apply for the position here and
We have an immediate requirement and are likely to hire 2 candidates before the end of July 2019.