May 16, 2014
This is a great opportunity to join a young, dynamic and fast-growing IT company.
Corporate company looking for someone to support our Coldfusion and PHP web applications (80% Coldfusion 20% PHP). Team member will assist in planning and implementing solutions for our clients. The ability develop large enterprise web applications will be vital.
• Strong Internet technologies background in ColdFusion and PHP
• Knowledge of MVC Frameworks, Model Glue (for ColdFusion) is preferred, but not required
• Must have broad knowledge of the system development lifecycle and proven ability to adhere to project management deadlines.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, including strong technical documentation ability.
• Experience developing applications with ColdFusion.
• Experience and/or strong knowledge of Object Orientated Programming (CFCs).
• Developing, deploying, and monitoring enterprise applications.
• MySQL experience (query syntax, stored procedures, query optimization.)
• Commitment to security, systems reliability, scalability and extensibility.
• Effective communication skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to adhere to development process and deadlines.
• Must place a high value and take personal ownership of extremely secure, highly available, fault-tolerant applications.
• Enthusiastically troubleshoot problems when they occur.
• Thrive as a collaborative team player.
• Application Security - secure coding standards, security code review.
• Must be able to communicate with team via phone conference; ie. Skype, Conference Call, Adobe Connect, WebEx, etc…
• Must be available between the hours of 8:00AM to 6:00PM Eastern Standard Time.
• Applicant will be working a full 40-hour week from the hours of 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
• Must be able to fully comprehend, read and write English.