Oct 31, 2019
Looking for a VA with Medical Billing experience to assist in superbill creation, insurance verification, AR follow up and patient payments and resolving account disputes. Must have knowledge of medical terminology, medical software, ICD-9 & ICD-10 coding, and Microsoft Office.
Also provide assistance for tasks such as:
• Review superbills and submit claims
• Submit Medicare claim
• Review medical record requests
• Monitor Rejections
• Follow-up with insurance companies for denied claims
• Adhere to HIPAA Guidelines
• Experience using Kareo or Aprima medical billing system
• Experience working with US healthcare primary care provider billing
• Experience with Medicare claim submissions
• Experience with Workers Compensation and Palliative Care Billing
• Experience with Medicare Eligibility via Noridian and Availity
Must be available to work 5 days a week 9 AM - 5 PM in Pacific Standard Time (subtract 8 hours from Manila Time).
Please do NOT apply if you do not meet the above requirements.
Excellent opportunity to work from home.
This job is a great long-term opportunity for those wanting to work in a professional environment.
Pay increases are based on performance for qualified individuals who perform their tasks well.
We provide all necessary communication tools needed for our practice.
All training provided to perform
Please send a copy of your CV with a description of your abilities to our
1) How many years of experience do you have with Medical Billing and EHR Systems? Which ones?
2) Are you a certified Medical Biller or coder or what is your experience?
3) Have you ever worked as a virtual employee?
4) Are you currently working? If yes, what are your work hours?
5) This position is to help me during MY work hours from 9 am to 5 pm (PST). Are you willing and available to work these hours (this is your midnight to morning)?
6) Do you have a reliable computer and internet connection?