$200/Mo (Part-time. 10hrs/Week)
Jun 21, 2019
We are an online marketing agency that provides Google Ads,
We're a new business that's quickly expanding and we're looking to hire someone who is a professional programmer.
We are currently looking to hire someone part-time, with the opportunity to become full-time within the next year.
How Will You Benefit?
- Get to work with a great team (we're slightly biased :) )
- Location flexibility
- Get to be one of the first team members in a fast-growing company
- Autonomous work
- Money (Of course!)
- Improve your programming skills
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
• Helping us build landing pages
• Helping with the development of websites
- Insanely organized. You love keeping things clean and organized.
- Pay very close attention to detail
- A good grasp of English. Able to understand and write comfortably.
- A problem solver. Able to grasp information quickly and use your judgment to solve issues.
- Interested in learning about internet marketing
- Reliable and punctual
- Looking to be part of a growing team
- Have a reliable internet connection for you to work
- Own a laptop
- Basic computational logic/programming fundamentals (if/else statements and for loops)
- Experience with Twig (Not Necessary but an Asset)
- Experience with Grav is an asset (not necessary)
- Wordpress experience
If you are interested in this position please