$8 per hour
May 27, 2019
1. HTML/CSS - standard markup language used to create web pages.
3. PHP programming language. Ruby on Rails for Blog site.
4. Back-end framework Node.js – for app/software integration server-side
5. Database creation, integration, and management – not sure what DB used on Freightable site.
6. Continuous Integration (CI) – using CircleCI, this helps establish a consistent and automated way to build, package, and test applications.
App/Software Used – Apps/software are integrated on the website. Developer must be familiar with the following:
1. Sentry - Open-source error tracking software
2. InVision App – web screen design tool.
3. Google Analytics
4. Google Tag Manager
5. Avocode – same with InVision App
6. Aftership – shipment tracking API
7. Stripe API – Online payment platform