up to $10 / hr
Oct 08, 2019
This is a full time position. You will be expected to be available to attend daily stand ups, coordinate with a distributed multidisciplinary team, and complete all tasks on time and to specification. This is a remote work contract, but you must be available for 4 hours of overlap time with California (PST) daily between 9am-5pm PST.
* Implement high quality, pixel perfect and responsive front end layouts.
* Assist backend engineers in defining the required API endpoints for the application.
* Attend team meetings, including project kick-offs, stand ups, and additional meetings as required.
* Utilize and contribute to company wide code library
Qualifications & Skills:
* Experience in front end interface design.
* Background in DevOps, Web Optimization, or SEO a plus.
* Solid understanding of modern CSS.
* Extensive experience with, and ability to communicate, intermediate engineering concepts.
* Write clean, efficient, well-documented code.
* Strong written and verbal English communication skills, including the ability to communicate issues and report project design and status to a diverse non-technical audience
* Must be detail oriented, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive
* Able to work independently, creatively, and track multiple deadlines to success
* Able to accept constructive feedback on your work
* Experienced with software development methodologies as well as build and release procedures
* Experience with project management or task tracking systems such as JIRA, Trello, or Pivotal Tracker preferred
About the Company
We are an agile and lean company focused on the development of high quality software across various platforms. Our primary activity is to acquire and sustain repeatable clients while sustaining a scalable business model.
We are a fully remote company, and you will need to supply your own tools, including a computer that is connected to stable high speed internet, and a headset with clean audio for meetings.
Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but all team members must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (PST) Monday through Friday. Workers must be available by Google Hangout,
** Additional internet speed requirements: Based minimum of 10mbps. Please provide a screenshot.