PHP51,000/month + SSS + Health
Jul 24, 2019
If you answer a big "yes" to these questions, then we want to hear from you:
- Do you have a sick obsession for doing things the "right" way without exception?
- Are you great at spotting potential bugs and issues?
- Are you looking for a role where you can manage your own work and help to design and build website solutions the way YOU want to, and see that project through to completion?
- Do you want to work with a team of development experts that you can get advice and learn from?
- Do you want all the perks of a corporate job, like full SSS and Health Insurance but be able to work from home?
We are an Australian Agency with a team of 12 developers that is looking for an expert Wordpress developer to join our team full time to support us in the development and management of custom wordpress themes and plugins.
Your role will be to design, build, bug fix and support custom wordpress themes and plugin projects within our organisation.
Required Skills Are:
- Minimum 3 Years Wordpress Experience - specifically in custom plugins and features
- Minimum 3 Years PHP Experience
- Experience working with a variety of APIs, including those with REST, oAuth
- Experience implementing and using GIT environments and code management
- Writing Object Oriented Code
- Strong logic, database design and analytical skills
- Great English comprehension and communication skills
The applicant we are looking for is:
- A hard worker that enjoys problem solving and analysis
- Someone who can think for themselves and keep the client in mind when building websites– and know basic features the client would need
- Has great English, can clearly communicate and is comfortable jumping on
- Is looking for a long term role with suitable hours, benefits, holidays and time off
In order to be considered, you must meet/do the following:
- Available from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday your local time
- Fill out our job application form here:
- Put "Wordpress Lover" in your
Why should you want to work with us?
1. We are a strong team of developers (12 currently) that work on awesome websites and custom software that we have built ourselves
2. We know how to communicate clearly - all management have development experience so can provide you clear and detailed instructions as needed.
3. Long term opportunities – we have been around for more than 9 years and employ numerous full time developers and our team is constantly growing.
4. BENEFITS - employees get great pay, local public holidays off, 1-2 weeks over the Christmas break, plus bonuses and benefits.
Starting Salary: ~PHP51k month + Benefits.
So, what are you waiting for - please apply now!