May 19, 2019
We're an advertising agency looking for talented Developer to create, design, maintain and managing an array of websites with WordPress
* You must have a keen eye for design, and the ability to build good looking websites *
We are looking for a Developer to create, design and maintain an array of our websites, posts. Must know how to manage landing pages and unbounce and must have experience with creating, designing, maintaining and managing WordPress websites.
Must be Technical, very organized and HAVE COMMON SENSE.
A lot of the job requires you to think and make decisions on your own after receiving the instruction for the website creation.
Need to complete daily and weekly tasks ON TIME!
What we are looking for is someone that can think for themselves without guiding them every minute of the work day after understanding the job and the to-do list.
You need access to a computer (Windows Operating System) with a good internet connection and backup plans in place and can work 5 days with 8 hour shifts
- Ability to adhere to strict instructions
- Responsible to complete all tasks in a timely manner
- Fluent in English communication
- Extremely reliable and dependent.
- Can be very trustworthy especially in working with minimum supervision.
- Can work well with others
- Has the "can do" attitude.
- Can work with time tracker, to track on daily productivity during the 8 hours shift.
- Submit daily reports as well as be willing to chat on
- Understand internet technologies and be able to learn quick
- Must have experience with creating, designing, maintaining and managing WordPress websites.
- Experience with Protocols like: FTP and SSH
- Experience with purchase domains
Software We Use:
• Google docs and sheets
• Microsoft Team
To be considered for this job, please answer the following questions:
1. If you are installing a WordPress theme and it fails to upload, what would you do? Explain your process from start to finish.
2. Please explain how to insert in page navigation links, that allow you to click a link and jump to a location within the page.
3. How do you install a new plugin from a zip file?
4. Explain in one paragraph on why you would like this job? (don't mention your skills, etc )
We look forward to working with
This is make sure that you have read the entire post before applying.
APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED