May 20, 2019
702 Housing, LLC is seeking a Virtual Assistant to join its team. 702 Housing is a family-owned corporate housing provider that specializes in month-to-month furnished housing in the Las Vegas valley
Key Responsibilities (may be shared with our current VA or individual responsibilities):
• Phone and
• Create and
• Schedule and communicate with 3rd party cleaners, repair services, and property inspectors
• Clearly communicate to ensure all properties are cleaned and prepared for new tenants
• Follow-up on repairs and services
• Update the website to reflect current property status
• Create and post property listings on our websites and various other marketing platforms (Craigslist, Zillow, Trulia, and others)
• Develop additional marketing channels as needed – research and utilize other ways of marketing our properties
• Maintain detailed logs of security deposits and deductions
• Manage cable/internet accounts
• Manage social media campaigns and updates
• Other duties as assigned by company
• Organized and detail oriented – able to work efficiently with minimal mistakes
• Excellent English proficiency*, both written and spoken – written test will be part of the interview process (see below)
• Critical thinking/problem solving proficiency
• Strong math and number skills
• Strong communicator with the ability to provide clear information to company and clients
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good team player, but also self-directed, independent worker
• Willing and eager to learn new concepts
• 3+ years customer service experience (phone and
• 2+ years experience with online marketing concepts, tools and sites
• Bachelor's degree – preferably in Marketing, Business, IT, Computer Science, or other related
• Experience with property management preferred but not required
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Gmail and Google Drive, DocuSign, RingCentral, and QuickBooks Live
• Fast and reliable computer and internet service – MUST have alternate workspace/connection options available in event of power/internet outage
• Smartphone with wifi connection required for outbound calling (calls are made through RingCentral which will not use cellular minutes or data)
• Quiet workspace (no roosters, dogs, cats, children,
• Desire to stay with the right company long-term
1. Please submit your resume to us via onlinejobs.ph portal
2. Please include a cover letter or intro paragraph explaining how your experience/skills relate to this position. Be as specific as possible. Resumes submitted without this will not be considered.
3. We will request a phone interview
4. Interview finalists will be given a short exercise to determine the best candidate.
• We are looking for someone to start training part-time as soon as possible with full-time hours beginning after one week.
• Business (working) hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm Pacific Standard Time, however we may wish to change this schedule to Tuesday-Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm (or earlier/later working hours) as we expand our business hours.
• *Please apply only if your spoken and written English is excellent. A large part of this position requires detailed phone and written communication with potential and current tenants, as well as other business professionals. Ongoing training will aid with what to say in regards to our policies, but exceptional grammar skills are absolutely required.
• A qualified applicant’s work environment must be quiet (no background noises such as children or animals), and must have fast and reliable computer, internet, and power source.
• We are looking for a long-term (5+ years) addition to our