Jan 22, 2020
The Associate Producer is expected to illustrate a learning mindset as they execute individual tasks while learning to be a Producer. The Associate Producer must be able to track and evaluate themselves, projects, tasks, and team members and then accurately report on progress. Previous game or software development experience or education is required.
This is a full-time remote work contract. We operate on weekdays from 9am - 5pm Pacific time and the Associate Producer is expected to have at least a few hours of overlapping time, which will be discussed with you by your manager.
We are a fully remote company with no central office or employment setup in the Philippines. You will need to supply your own computer with a strong internet connection as well as a headset that provides clean audio for calls. As a remote team, we value conscientiousness and self-ownership and having reliable internet is a basic
- Online and available to communicate with other team members starting at 3:00 pm Pacific time.
- Assist in building production budgets and schedules from bids.
- Assist in building managing the quality of client deliverables.
- Attend and occasionally run daily stand ups.
- Write development tasks.
- Review development deliverables.
- Assist in tracking project progress and updating Jira.
- Post regional hiring announcements and screen team applicants.
Please complete this form if interested: