negotiable per experience
May 16, 2019
Are you an outstanding communicator with professional experience in social media, marketing, communications or English? The ideal candidate is a creative storyteller and growth strategist, with strong analytical capabilities. Our ideal candidate is experienced in engaging audiences on social media channels and community forums, brand storytelling, writing, and editing. Our ideal candidate should also understand how to develop high-end graphics and content using apps like Canva, Over, etc. S/he should also have a general understanding of how social media and earned media impact SEO and business growth goals.
Our ideal candidate is fluent in the fundamentals of social media. S/he can quickly write a press release, craft a targeted pitch or an engaging tweet. S/he is comfortable in a leadership role and driving the execution of communications programs. S/he has experience translating business objectives into strategic media relations and social media initiatives that build brand awareness and drive results.
Key Duties & Activities:
• Monitor and report on social media performance and make recommendations to expand reach and engagement
• Assist in developing content as needed for promotional posters, brochures, and advertisements
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills and familiarity with social media platforms
• Professional, inclusive and open communicator able to work, and solve problems, independently and on a team
• Ability to learn new technology, as needed