Sep 19, 2019
We are looking for a full-time, long-term Wordpress developer to work on various projects. Hard coding is required.
The task will include:
- front-end development (HTML5&CSS3 expert)
- Wordpress backend development (PHP&JS expert)
- Woocommerce setup/management
- Wordpress membership setup/management
- Wordpress listing/directory setup/management
- Familiar with VPS hosting such as Digital Ocean
- Familiar with task management tool (Slack and Asana)
- Implementing design changes from PSD to the wordpress Site
- Designing mockups of new webpage sections / elements
- Improving UI of contact forms and confirmation / errors
- Migrating sites from development server to live server before and after work
- Migrating posts from one site to another
- implementing and managing 301 redirecting (and other basic on-page SEO)
- Fixing website issues as quickly as reported.
- Maintain SSL integrity
- Cleaning websites of viruses
- Updating wordpress core and plugins (e.g. know how to utilize child-theme)
Excellent communication is crucial, as is the ability to identify issues and fix them quickly.
You will be provided a full Wordpress template to get started and twist it to something else to fit the customization. UI design will be provided too.
----> Please Include your portfolio
----> Fill this form is required:
----> You must be available and working 9:00am - 2pm eastern time (New York), and able to work quickly and implement changes immediately. Looking for 30 hours per week (at least -- more may be available). In your application subject link please state: "I am available those hours" so that I know you read this (thank you).