$500 for full time, negociable
May 06, 2019
WordPress and SEO
I’m looking for a WordPress and SEO soon to be expert employee who is dynamic, pay attention to details, reliable, willing to learn new things, and interested in a long-term position.
I’m a small business owner and I have 5 WordPress websites that are up and running for 4
I expect that we will start by 10 hours a week and will rapidly grow to 20 hours a week. I have other dormant websites that I expect to be able to focus on after we have started working together, and that might result in a full-time position working for me.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in WordPress and SEO
• Attention to detail is critical to providing a high-quality product
• Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems
• Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to work independently, organized, available on PST time zone as needed
• Proven experience with WordPress and WordPress plugins (jetpack, pagebuilder, simple:Press, SumoMe, Yoast SEO…), MailChimp, Google analytics, A/B testing.
• Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
Responsibilities / WordPress:
• Ongoing maintenance
• Study how people use the website to propose changes to the user experience and make the site more visually appealing and user-friendly
• Design and implement new features and functionality
• Ensure high-performance and availability, and manage all technical aspects of
• Design website layouts, add and update content using WordPress theme
• Manage back-end databases and servers, backup, security
Responsibilities / SEO:
• Track, report, and analyze website analytics
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Research and implement SEO recommendations
• Develop and implement link building strategy
• Drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Identify powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
• fill websites and other content with effective keywords
Looking forward to your application.