Apr 19, 2019
RD7 Group LTD. is a result orientated Full Stack Branding Agency offering a complete end to end branding service for individuals and organisations where there is a clear passion for success. Our mantra is to live imaginatively, be passionate, have fun and stay curious.
We deploy state of the art technology, cyber security and software systems to ensure a safe, engaging and user-centric experience. We are passionate about working with people whilst enjoying and leveraging the power of the Internet of Things.
RD7 Group LTD. actively support charities, this includes a percentage of all company revenue going to charitable causes and is also in association with the RD7 Foundation.
RD7 is a state of mind, a way of living, a point of view. RD7 is a place where passion is obvious.
The website developer reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for assisting with web development tasks and projects based off of the project brief, information provided by the team, and any other available research or information.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Install and setup WordPress themes
2. Create and manage pages using Elementor
3. Install and update plugins from a list of approved plugins
4. Upload content and designs to web pages
5. Manage maintenance and support for website
6. Assist security team in dealing with any security issues
7. Implementation of GDPR policy
8. Ensure all websites are full dynamic and responsive
9. Optimise all pages fully for optimum functionality and fast loading
14. Create and manage posts through WordPress
15. Collaborate with SEO manager for on-page SEO optimization
- Have strong design and development skills reflected in a current portfolio.
- Have a can-do attitude and a craving for excellence and great work.
- Be willing to work remotely (home office –yey!) and coordinate with people in different time zones.
- Demonstrate an understanding for ‘where passion where obvious’.
Full time (Monday - Friday 8am CET - 5pm CET) with 1.hr for
- Be a web developer with 4+ years of WordPress development experience. A clear understanding of UX/UI and standard website functions to cover a broad spectrum.
- Knowledge of the following software is desirable
- Wordpress 5.0 +
- CPanel management
- Thrive Architect
- Thrive Leads
- CSS and HTML
Ensuring that tasks are completed in line with the deadlines set by your manager as well as conforming to the Company’s mission, vision and corporate culture. Targets are discussed and reviewed at least weekly and will be set by your manager. This will be tracked on our project management board and through our internal ticketing system.
To express your interest in this vacancy, please reply here with a cover letter and send your cv and portfolio to