$3 - $5 / hr Negotiable
Nov 29, 2019
Our company is in need of a talented senior Content Writer to create compelling blog posts articles for our website that will drive traffic. We currently run parenting/family-related sites with a coupe million page views per month, and we are looking to grow.
This position requires some level of creativity as well as the ability to use data-driven tools to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience.
If you have a passion for writing, highly motivated and have the right skills to create quality engaging content daily, this position may be the perfect fit for
1. Create articles that will drive traffic to our website and get leads.
2. Regularly produce buzz-worthy content, including blogs and articles that will capture the attention and motivate readers to share.
3. Identify readers’ interests and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
4. Original content in forms of real-life experiences, stories or surveys will be a bonus.
5. Knowledge of SEO and using several web analytic tools to search for trends is preferred.
6. The ability to consistently do regular research with tools such as Semrush, Buzzsumo, Wordtracker etc... and create articles while meeting deadlines using tools e.g.
7. Monthly Contact time with Project owner/s for updates on the progress and status of the blogs, topic & content discussion, review & revisions.
8. Manage/guide/advice a small team of writers/editors to improve the articles/blogs on the website
9. Occasionally proofread and edit other blog posts/articles.
10. This is a long-term full-time position (working hours: 8hrs/a day; Monday to Friday). You can work from any remote location, and clock-in with Hubstaff.
Application instructions: Kindly drop an
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
*There will be 1 month probation period before we confirm that you are full-time staff.*
*There will be an assessment (writing) upon receiving your application*