$3 - $5 / hr Negotiable
Feb 19, 2020
Our company is in need of a talented Senior Content Writer to create compelling content for our website that will drive traffic. We currently run parenting/family-related sites with a few million page views per month, and we are looking to grow.
This position requires a high level of creativity as well as the ability to use data-driven tools to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience.
If you have a passion for writing, are highly motivated and have the right skills to create quality and engaging content daily, this position may be the perfect fit for
1. To have an excellent command of the English language (no exceptions)
2. To research and create original and buzz-worthy articles, and the accompanying videos (using an online tool)
3. To identify readers’ interests and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
4. To have knowledge of SEO and the use of web analytic tools such as Ahrefs and Buzzsumo
5. To join daily scrum calls with team members for brainstorming and progress updates
6. To guide, proofread and improve content created by other team members
7. Knowledge of Youtube marketing and
This is a long-term full-time position (working hours: 8hrs/a day; Monday to Friday), and not a part-time or project-based outsource job. You can work from any remote location, and clock-in with Hubstaff, with screenshot and activity tracking, during daytime hours. As you will be working and discussing over scrum with a small team of about 10, you will need to have good English communication skills.
Our company has been around for more than 10 years, and we are looking for someone who will be with us for the long haul.
Application instructions: Kindly reply here, or drop an
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
*There will be 1 month probation period before we confirm you as full-time staff.*
*There will be an assessment of your personal writing skills upon receiving your application*