Mar 01, 2019
We're looking for an Amazon Seller Support expert. We are a fast growing Amazon Selling company based in the US. We are a fun team for the right person. Currently, we are hiring a few experienced Amazon virtual assistants to join our team on starting on a part-time basis and leading into a full-time job. As entrepreneurs ourselves we highly value and respect talent. We are committed to long term collaboration with people who share the same value - great potential for full-time down the road if both sides. For STAR employees we will also provide $1,000 bonus checks. We will provide on the job training for career growth, and more. Must have 6 months minimum experience as VA for a Seller's Amazon FBA business (NOT only drop-shipping). Applicants can look at this as a partnership. The more the store earns the more you will earn. Treat it like your business and you will earn huge profits. Earning $5,000 a month, not including bonus checks is an attainable goal. Let's be partners.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of an Amazon Seller Central account in USA
You will be familiar with Amazon software for monitoring KW ranking, hijackers & SKU performance
- worked in the Amazon Captive team and aware of Amazon's TOS, language and how to fix things.
- can navigate complex glitches in seller central
- know how to handle hijackers
- can create highly optimized listings (KW research, Title, bullets & PD copy)
- Reliable and responsible for work and you understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Speak and write perfect English. You communicate clearly and friendly with customers.
- Not afraid of new tasks, problems or issues.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills when working with least supervision.
- Monitor inventory level, coordinate with suppliers when order new inventory
- Open cases for refund with Amazon using our tool
- Create promo codes
- Daily report tracking, basic analysis etc.
- PPC setup and weekly maintenance
- Set up or edit FeedbackWhiz review request messages when needed (not often)
- Research potential products using our software and criteria (not often)
- To document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Provide a firm foundation for consistency and future store growth
- To anticipate - and advise Owners of store needs - well in advance; to facilitate store growth.
- To make decisions based on a win/win philosophy
- To manage the store and make decisions weighing the overall goal of store profitability;
- To be highly accessible and report key metrics regularly.
Please summarize briefly on each of the above tasks and share from Google Drive:
a. how long (years + months) have you been working in each of them;
b. which tools you used or are using daily to support the respective tasks;
c. rate between 1 (least experienced) and 10 (most experienced);
d. rate between 1 (least interested but can do well) and 10 (most interested and are very good at it)
30 - 40 Hours per Week
9AM - 6PM EST