Feb 14, 2019
We are currently seeking an Quality Assurance Nurse to ensure all staff are performing at the highest level within state and federal regulations.
DUTIES OF POSITION
• Ensures that the clients plan of care is executed as written
• Assists in reviewing OASIS, 485s, Nursing, Therapy notes
• Assists with patient chart audits
• Reviews all reports of complaints, errors, incidents, and grievances to insure that they are fully documented and properly handled in the time-frame and manner specified by the Agency's policy.
• Assures the confidentiality of clinical records.
- Registered Nurse
- Home Health QA experience (preferred)
- OASIS, Coding, Chart Review experience (preferred)