Jan 19, 2019
Looking for about 30+hours a week. If we can build a good working relationship there is a good possibility of full-time hours.
You will be building the social media presence for an education brand trying to help people in emerging countries.
This is a long-term and permanent position with an opportunity for more benefits and growth.
I will pay you every week for the first two months, and once we’ve established some trust, I will pay you monthly.
The 13TH Month, I know about the thirteenth month. I will pay it, but I need you to remind me about it; otherwise I’ll forget. So when it comes time for that bonus, just let me know, and I will pay you.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
• Excellent in English writing and content producing, and exceptional attention to detail
• Able to and is confident about asking questions (honestly, I am looking for someone that if they get stuck will contact me or tell)
• A person who loves to learn
• Motivated to find better solutions to task
• Exceptional communication
• Copywriting and Editing Skills
• Experience with social media platforms: Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram,
• Understand the difference of each Social media platform and how-to tailor content to them.
• Proficient with Keyword research,
• Video editing skill to allow a person to create a lot of content from a video. Examples include: to grab pictures from video, create video clips from video, separate the audio from the video for a podcast, take quotes and turn into blog post…etc
Have used these programs or similar in the past:
• Google docs,
• Canva/photoshop or other photo editing software,
• Squarespace for maintaining, updating and posting on a website
• Wordpress for maintaining, updating and posting on a website
• Mailchimp to grow and manage
• Mail merge, for
• Asana/Trello for project management
• Knowledge in writing, formatting and editing Ebooks,
• Experience using google Forms to make quizzes and surveys,
• Video editing capabilities with using, Devinci Relsove, Adobe premiere or another editing software
• Fast internet (a picture will be asked of internet speed)
• Backup computer or access to a second computer
• Essential Responsibilities
? Develop timely and relevant content – including promotional flyers, event posters, and social media post label and upload contents to social media platforms,
? If interested, type “California” in first line of reply
? Copywrite skills, each post should be unique and capture attention
? Conduct marketing survey including social media platform selection
? Able to do
? Help with content strategy and management
? Take part in marketing, PR, and brand awareness initiatives
? Update prospect list with pipeline activity
? Coordinate and execute local B2B and community outreach and
? Edit, format, and provide content to Ebook
? Write Summaries for Videos
? Write Blog post for a Video
? Upload/Create Title/ Create Custom Thumbnail/ Keyword search/ Write out description, for YouTube Video
? Create quizzes based on video content
The interview process:
1 Respond to this posting
2) I will send a google doc with basic task to see your proficiency level in the task. Total time to complete 1-2 hours
3) 5 min call to check to see if you are the person in the picture and to see if in an emergency, we would be able to understand each other if a call had to be made.
I would like this position filled in the next