Jan 12, 2020
• 6+ years of experience successfully delivering web projects within a digital agency.
• Expert at writing semantic and well-formed HTML
• Experience in Back-End Development, JQuery, etc.
• Expert at writing modular CSS
• Proficient with current design and prototyping tools (Adobe, Sketch)
• Strong understanding of design and UX
• Converting PSDs to responsive HTML or WordPress interfaces Using CSS and Bootstrap framework.
• Strong understanding of cross-platform compatibility and responsive
• Ability to enhance designs with complimentary animations, transitions, etc.
• Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to client stakeholders
• Excellent time and priority management skills
• Experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization
• Project Management – Manage timelines, people, and project risks.
• Agile Development – Understands the AGILE model of development to adjust development and QC regularly in phases.
• Project Collaboration – Knows how to divide-up development tasks for efficient project completion.
• Foresight – Foresee dev tasks within a particular project in order to plan on the timeline and assignment of tasks.
• Wordpress development with DIVI theme
• API integration
• Data migration
• Data cross-reference (Identify remove duplicates and combining with other existing databases)
• Understands Web hosting along with cPanel and WHM
• Online Course Development (preferred but not required)
• Knowledge of LearnDash LMS plugin (preferred but not required)
• Development of websites and web applications on multiple projects of varying size
• Development of systems and standards for existing and future projects
• Collaborate with the project team to develop project plans and project estimates
• Collaborate with the design team during the full life cycle of a project
• Collaborate with the project manager to ensure projects are meeting the project plan and timeline
• Collaborate with the QA analyst to develop testing use-cases and testing strategies
• Collaborate with the QA analyst to assess, test, and fix QA issues
We’re looking for someone who:
• Loves design & technology and understands its value
• Has a strong passion to learn and develop their skill-set
• Prides themselves on exacting attention to detail
• Thrives under tight deadlines
• Is an excellent communicator
• Is focused on a positive outlook
• Has a strong sense of humor
• Leads by example; with respect, empathy and precise attention to detail
• Works well with a team
• Problem-solving (discovers and recommends solutions to problems)
• Knows how to track time for project costing
• A focused but casual studio environment
• Competitive salary
• Health & lifestyle benefits
• Skill-set development benefits
• Holiday office closure in addition to paid time off
Please send your resume and portfolio links to