Jun 17, 2019
We are looking for a full time analyst to join our Australian digital marketing agency to provide assistance across a range of clients based primarily based in Australia. We are looking for candidates with a strong PPC background and ideally some exposure to SEO although this is not critical as we will provide training around SEO. Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly reporting and analysis of results
- Monthly analysis for client websites for new issues on Search Console that may need to be rectified
- Ad hoc SEO tech audits, following a company created checklist
- Assisting with keyword research and development of content strategy following our methodology which we will teach
- Proactively managing tasks associated with client SEO programmes potentially co-ordinating efforts with relevant internal and external resources to ensure completion of necessary deliverables
- Ad hoc assistance in analysing performance of different digital marketing campaigns
The candidate must have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail
- Strong English written and speaking skills
- At least 2 years PPC Consulting experience in an agency/consulting environment
- Expert in using Google Analytics
- Account Management experience
While the focus is not PPC the candidate must have some experience with PPC/SEM management, in particular experience with analysis of campaign performance that then leads to optimisation opportunities. Basic web development experience would be a bonus since it helps with onsite SEO.
When applying please outline the most complex functions you are able to use with high proficiency in Excel. Also would like an example of the most complex PPC or SEO campaign you have worked on. Lastly please outline the top three things you look at to optimise Google Ads.
Happy to pay more for someone with a high level of experience and demonstrated competence.