We're a fast-growing international retail company looking for an analytical and customer-oriented Amazon Reviews Specialist who'll manage customer product reviews. This is a full-time role who'll be accountable for generating positive reviews and turning around critical reviews to boost product ranking. The successful candidate must also be knowledgeable about the Amazon platform and must be highly capable of thinking strategically and innovating work methods. Experience and expertise in ManyChat is a plus.
So what does it take to qualify for this role?
- Must be at least a Bachelor's Degree holder
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience (e-commerce and Amazon)
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Above average communication and presentation skills
- Commercial awareness and knowledge on the retail industry and related operations
- Ability to research, come up with new ideas and execute them smoothly
- Ability to drive results according to assigned KPIs
- Eagerness to outperform oneself and constantly innovate
- Ability to effectively collaborate with shareholders and leaders
- A strong desire to continuously learn new things and develop new skills
- A home office with a strong and reliable internet connection
What will you be responsible for?
1. Developing an in-depth knowledge on the company's goals, business processes, products, and target markets as well as the functional use of relevant systems and tools
2. Actively initiating and participating in workflow improvement
1) Contacting buyers through Manychat and other social media channels to ask for a product review
2) Sending out
3) Building flows and sequences that help generate new reviews from buyers
4) Monitoring listing pages to ensure that product overall rating score is healthy
5) Providing quick and apt resolution to convert negative reviews to positive
6) Reporting of activity and progress through Slack and Weekly Demos
1) Retrieving order details from critical reviews to get customer information
2) Providing apt and timely resolution to either prevent or convert negative reviews to positive
3) Responding to customers’ feedback and processing refunds or replacements as needed
4) Building flows or sequences in Manychat that would solicit product and listing improvement ideas
5) Channeling gathered information to key roles to help improve the quality of products or listings
6) Gathering new product suggestions and ideas from customers and coordinating with the Research and Development team
Why join us?
You’ll have the privilege of working with a talented team who spend most of their time learning while collaborating on countless projects and loving every minute of it. We work in a nurturing and constantly innovating environment that allows us autonomy and flexibility. We also enjoy countless opportunities to grow in our roles and to be fully equipped for new ones. Rest assured that you can also always count on the fact that working with us will be as challenging as much as it is fulfilling. Finally, our people are our most valuable asset thus, we make sure that everybody gets all the support they need to pursue their passion and interests. Ultimately, we are honed to be independent-thinkers, to take ownership for our work, and to continuously develop ourselves as we strive to be effective in attaining our goals as a team and as an organization.
If you thrive on challenges, like to be in an action-driven team, and are excited to work on a variety of tasks and enhance your skills in many areas then you will love it here! Learn more about us by checking on our brand (
Perks you’ll enjoy:
- Convenience of working directly from the comfort of your home (remote/virtual working)
- Working with a highly-collaborative international team
- Freedom to work across various roles and perform an array of tasks
- Unlimited learning opportunities
- Results-oriented work environment with a lot of room for growth and development
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Fun and empowering work culture
- Bureaucracy-free organization
- Immensely-engaging work
- Travel (engagement) opportunities
- Overall work flexibility that guarantees work-life balance
Interested? Apply here:
Note: A series of assessments is linked to the application form so please pay attention to your submission. The sooner you can complete the questionnaires and submit the required introduction, the sooner we can proceed in processing your application.
SHARE THIS JOB