USD $2.25/hourly to start
Aug 28, 2013
Full-Time (Long term) Virtual Appraiser Assistant wanted
• Seeking a hardworking and responsible person to assist in the management and growth of my real estate ‘appraisal’ business. Initially, duties will include simple tasks such as setting up filing systems, accepting and creating orders, extensive research and extensive data entry however; within 90 days the candidate will also be required to help support client relations and initiate online marketing campaigns through numerous social media efforts for which training WILL NOT be provided. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, willing and eager to learn, and capable of researching methods and instructions for areas of non-expertise.
• Good English & typing skills are a must. The successful candidate will be particular; will value quality for quality’s sake, passionate and motivated. Knowing minor word press operations, simple video editing, Google docs, Send out Cards or anything related to real estate or social media is also a BIG plus.
• This is a full-time, 40-50 hour commitment each week. Daily progress and utilization of time reports will be required for the unsupervised assistant. An assistant will be provided for this self-starter who is successful to the point of needing help with minor tasks.
• We are interested in a professional individual looking for long-term employment and a chance to grow with the company. Another job or school conflict will not be allowed to interfere with this position. We can assure you the person we hire will be challenged and satisfied with our company.
• Please provide a brief summary about yourself and how you intend to be successful in this position, type or print exactly, the words: I am a rock star assistant (in the bottom left corner of your resume).
When applying, please provide the following information in pdf format via email: RealRes.Val@gmail.com
1) What is your Skype name?
2) Are you available full-time?
3) How soon can you start?
4) Will you have another job?
5) Are you going to school?
6) What is your desired weekly rate? (US dollars)
7) Do you have your own computer & internet access?
8) Please describe the hardware you will be using for work:
9) Please provide links to your website as well as your Facebook & YouTube page if available.
10) On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how do you rate your English speaking skills?
11) How do you rate your English writing skills? Typing words per minute?
12) Years of experience with Microsoft office product suite? Please list each separately.
13) Provide resume with past experience/skills. Also, include what things you enjoy working on the most as well as what things you enjoy working on the least.
14) Provide contact info and/or letters of references, recommendations, certificates of achievement or endorsements you have.