Jun 14, 2018
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and awesome WordPress Developer /
We are expecting you to have a strong understanding of latest industry trends and content management systems and
WordPress Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Setting up Wordpress websites using our templates
- Adding products using woo commerce plugin
- Updating images, banners, content etc..
- Strong Knowledge of Yoast SEO Plugin
- Optimizing pages with Yoast plugin for best SEO
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Updating plugins and all our Wordpress websites
- Troubleshooting any issues that websites may encounter
- Setting up and scheduling
- Creating campaigns, auto responders and funnels
Requirements and qualifications:
- Experience designing and developing wordpress websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Good understanding of PHP back-end development
- Familiarity and experience with using up to date Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Experience using
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Able to start work immediately
If you are sure that you can fulfill all the requirement above and interested in applying for this job, please follow the instruction below:
1. Write a short paragraph about yourself and provide 2 links of Wordpress websites design by you.
2. Add a link of a 2013 Ford Mustang
3. Please write your
Please noted that we will not consider your application if you do not follow instructions above.