Apr 11, 2018
We are seeking someone very knowledgeable with the Launch27 software system who has previous experience either from an admin/virtual assistant role or from a project management/sales/integrate features role.
*Please only reply to this ad if you are very well-versed with this platform.*
We have a residential and commercial cleaning business located within the USA. -- This role potentially will move to full time.
1. Answering In-Bound calls - currently no more than 3 to 5 per day. Need a professional voice and good English
2. Quoting online with Service seeking - Receive 8 to 10 leads a day and need someone to send the quotes. The system is easy to understand and templated. Quoting is also easy to do.
3. Follow up quotes.
4. Maintain Launch27 (back office system for cleaning)
5. Occasional one-off tasks
6. Must be available to communicate frequently with the owner through
Key Skills and requirements:
* Excellent written and spoken English
* Professional Approach
* Available 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Minnesota time
* Answering customer and staff questions/calls
* Managing overall schedule of our company
* Good knowledge of IT
* Able to grasp things fast
* Able to work autonomously
* Can-do attitude
Please include a cover letter detailing your skills. I anticipate that in total the workload will be less than 20 hours a week. However, these hours will not be consistent because phone calls, and lead flow is not predictable so some explanation of how that will be managed will be an advantage.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
How much experience do you have with Launch27
Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
What questions do you have about the project?
What past project or job have you had that is most like this one and why?