$1500 PHP to start
Dec 01, 2012
We are Caerus Communications, a young internet company based in Vancouver, Canada. We are looking for dedicated loyal employees. At this time, we are seeking a smart highly motivated Virtual Assistant for our daily operations.
Main tasks may include:
- Installing and setting up WordPress sites.
- Creating compelling headlines and tight copy for various products.
- Conducting Keyword Research on software provided to you.
- Implementing Product outlines that are provided to you.
- Setting up Google Analytics. Creating Google Analytics reports.
- Working in the Fiverr.com website as well as several affiliate sites.
- Researching products online and writing short summaries.
- Recruiting new employees for the business as needed from among colleagues, friends, relatives and business associates.
- Assorted other tasks as required.
You should possess:
- Excellent verbal and written English skills and be able to respond to all communications in a timely manner.
- A reliable late model computer and dependable 24/7 internet connection.
- Excellent computer skills, including ability to research. All work done online.
- Some graphic design helpful. Experience with marketing related tasks a plus.
- A high level of self-motivation, and an ability to self-manage.
- Strong management skills. In time, you'll supervise employees beneath you.
- Loyalty to the company. We want a long term relationship with you. That's good for both of us.
- As we grow, you will be rewarded with revenue based bonuses as well as salary increases based on profits generated.
- Initially, position will be for 20 hours per week. Pay will start at $1.80 Canadian per hour (~1500 PHP per week). You will be paid weekly through PayPal. We will pay the weekly sending fees to save you money.
- After 2 weeks, your pay will be increased to $2 Canadian per hour (~1650 PHP per week). Hours will increase to 40 hours per week as we accomplish set project goals (ideally by end of first month).
- You need to be logged into Skype when working as I might need something done right away and will need to be able to reach you. At the end of each working day, you'll send me an email outlining the tasks you did that day. TimeDoctor will be used to track your time. It will help you be more productive.
- We'll sign a non-disclosure/non-compete contract. That will protect both of us and help us be more productive.
How To Apply:
- Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to your onlinejobs.ph profile and your Skype ID also so that we can voice chat over Skype. I look forward to speaking with you.