Sep 15, 2021
Please send your cover letter and resume to
1. Is the salary range stated in this job post agreeable to you?
2. Are you available for full-time work?
3. If hired, when will you be able to start?
4. Briefly tell us about your web dev experience.
5. Please provide links to examples of websites you have worked on for our review.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Designing & developing high performance and responsive websites
• Converting comprehensive layout and wireframes into working pages
• Customizing WordPress websites
• Modifying the existing websites to make functional and visual improvements that are complex and challenging
• Designing and implementing new features and functionalities
• Automating the importing of data to the website database
• Integrating APIs from other services into the company website
• Creating export functions from the website database to produce reports
• Building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Monitoring and troubleshooting issues
• Finding ways on how to improve and/or maintain website security
• Regularly monitoring and improving website performance
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
Web coding in PHP, MYSQL, CSS3, HTML5
Candidates must be able to read and write in English
Must be able to meet deadlines
Must be very responsive and communicate/update well
Can work under pressure
Good communication skills
Complicated Website customization and creation
Ability and desire to solve challenging and complex problems
If interested, please send us your updated CV and Cover letter to Genie at