Oct 19, 2012
Japan based company with international staff is looking for expert php developer to work from home. This is a full time job and we need someone who can work quickly and knows how to build complex plugins.
Please no newbies and no agents or firms.
You will be expected to build plugins with minimal assistance from ground up, including to plan, research, develop logic, code, test and deploy. Also to modify or to build on existing code. The primary responsibility is developing wordpress plugins, but there are also duties as setting up wordpress sites and customizing wordpress themes.
Monthly salary would be 400 USD paid by paypal. We can also cover the PayPal transaction fees so that you receive the whole amount without deductions. There will be a two weeks paid probation, see details below.
Personal and environment requirements
- good English
- good working attitude and discipline
- reliable; we must be able to stay in contact with you every work day and have daily reports
- comfortable to work independently and also to ask questions when needed
- your own computer
- reliable high speed internet
- you can start immediately
- you can work full time 40+ hours a week
- you are available on Skype during work hours
(Manila daytime is OK, as we are located in a similar time zone)
- a degree in Computer Science / IT
- 3+ years of proven experience
- MySQL relational database design and programming, stored procedures, administration.
- Linux, Apache, CPanel, URL Rewrites, certificates etc.
- developing Wordpress themes from a photoshop file is a plus
We want to make this a long term full time job for the right person. If you think you meet most of our requirements, contact us by email.
In the email please include:
- your education, background / or attach resume
- you experience with php, mysql and wordpress plugin development
- describe the most advanced program and the largest project you have done
- your Skype ID, links to onlinejobs.ph account and any examples of past work
If we think that you are a match, we will contact you for an interview.
If accepted, there will be two weeks of probation. I you meet our expectations, we pay you 50 USD for the first week and
75 USD for the second week. After that we pay your regular salary, in one or two monthly payments, as you prefer.
We look forward offering a long term full time job for the right candidate.