Dec 16, 2017
We are looking for a digital marketing copywriter for a long-term commitment with a strong portfolio of innovative, high-impact marketing campaigns. You’ll collaborate with our team to create assets that engage clients and build company brand. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities at once, this opportunity could be a great fit for you.
- Concept and develop brand copy for a variety of channels including catalogue, websites, digital and print advertising, online promotions, retail and
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy within an allotted time frame and budget
- write, and edit campaign assets, including social media, web copy,
- write and proofread product descriptions, social media posts and
- Think strategically and creatively. Exhibit a strong understanding of marketing & SEO principles to create effective advertising copy
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- identify and recommend new and innovative creative ideas that will deliver on campaign goals
- Help monitor industry trends to keep the brand creative, innovative, and competitive
- Develop brand guidelines and ensure a consistent and unique tone of voice for multiple brands
- Translate creative briefs into understandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuade viewers, and distinguish our brand; factor in client feedback, legal guidelines, and other
Your Core Competencies:
- Fluent in English - perfect writing skill
- Expert in SEO Copy editing and proof-reading
- Consumer brand copywriting experience required, preferably in a Retail environment
- Consistently develop strong, compelling statements that ensure strategic marketing intent.
- Adapt to changes in strategy with efficient and effective solutions.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop and other design programs
Apply, send us the following information:
- Your recent CV + contact of 2 of your previous employer for reference
- Number of hours you are available to work per week + your monthly salary expectation
- To check your writing and design skills, how would you organise information from this link to your website page, please write a min 400 words to describe the product: