Based on Experience
Jul 25, 2017
Marketing Database Specialist
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Social media and Blog content creation, moderation, and monitoring posting.
• Preparation, light editing of images, copywriting and proofreading of content.
• Social media marketing support.
• Influencer outreach.
• Responsible for building and executing strong presence on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google (Provide strategy and “How To”).
• Update Online content.
• Optimize sites for user friendliness (Mobile and Web).
• Maintain online security (Describe Systems)
• Develop stories from mortgage closings.
• Develop online real-estate, websites, and e-commerce sites.
• Create original designs for various digital and online communication pieces.
• Integrates sites with databases and marketing automation platforms.
• Deliver online reports, inventory, order reconciliation and accounts receivable reports
• Promote the websites through SE, Pay Per Click, retargeting, and ads.
• Develop and design micro-sites for campaigns and supports the online campaigning effort.
• Ensure that data is entered consistently, accurately, and in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
• Oversee the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and automated processes to ensure the efficient flow of data, smooth integration between systems, and the confidentiality and security of client information.
• Produce or assist with the production of financial, analytical, and demographic reports as well as mailing lists, recognition lists, and other data extractions as requested.
• Proven ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) in a timely and quality manner.
• Ability grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
• Excellent written, oral, organizational, and multi-tasking skills with superior attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently to complete specific tasks correctly and accurately.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Sketch.
• Fluency with all popular social media networks.
• Proactive, extremely organized, and self-starter.
Marketing Database Specialist
• 12 months of working marketing, PR and/or digital marketing experience with concentration in social media marketing (unpaid work, internships, school projects and personal branding EXCLUDED)
• Research and write blog postings, email and landing page content, case studies, press releases and articles on industry newsbreaks and company offerings.
• Source, write, and fact-check stories to deadline for the website, blog and white papers.
• Track progress and success of written material via Google Analytics.
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
• Generate ideas for new content, commercial projects, and other brand extensions.
• Research rates and provide rate chart daily:
Date Down Payment Assistance FHA VA Conventional Jumbo Renovation
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher (ideally in business, PR marketing journalism, or communications)
• Agency experience is a plus.
• Fundamental knowledge of website analytics, SEO management, optimization, web publishing tools preferred.
• Please complete a DISC profile: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
• Submit your Resume to: email@example.com