15000-38000 PHP + 13th month, negotiable depending on skill and experience
Feb 25, 2012
***IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE APPLYING AS IT CONTAINS SPECIFIC DETAILS ON HOW TO APPLY***
Are you looking for a reliable and challenging role where you will develop new skills?
Do you have a clean (uncluttered) graphic design style, and online direct response marketing experience? (i.e. designing email forms, graphic ads, and sales copy)
Are you a good communicator, with excellent English skills?
Do you have strong CSS, HTML and PHP/Wordpress Theme skills?
If so, this is exactly what you'll find when you join us as a member of our team.
Our organisation provides online market analysis, marketing software, and acts as a private marketing agency.
Despite being a western company (based in Australia), this company understands and respects the Philippine employment marketplace.
Because of this, although you will be working from home, you are able to keep local 9am to 5pm working hours; you receive the 13th month bonus; you will be paid directly to your Philippine bank account or via Cash Pick-Up; and you'll receive time off for all national public holidays.
You'll also be entitled to a generous salary package; a generous package of annual leave; the potential for raises, bonuses and promotions; and the opportunity to take advantage of more flexible hours.
This is in addition to the training you will receive to further your skills in online marketing.
In exchange for all of this, we expect the following:
- You will be able to work without distractions, and remain productive and self-motivated;
- You will be able to communicate regularly effectively with a team, despite physical distance;
- You will be a problem solver who can work with minimal supervision, finding solutions yourself where you can;
- You will have a close attention to detail;
- You will have strong CSS, HTML and PHP skills to "cut up" your designs and turn them into real web pages and Wordpress themes;
- You will learn about online marketing, and how to use your designs to influence website visitors to buy while visiting a website;
In addition to this, you will need:
- A first-rate command of the English language - reading, writing and comprehension (understanding);
- And a reliable computer and internet connection;
This role is primarily a web design role - however, there are parts of this role that do not involve the web at all.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing websites and Wordpress themes;
- Designing buttons, and laying out sales pages;
- Improving the UI (User Interface) of software;
- Illustrating graphs and diagrams;
- Sourcing suitable stock art;
- Tweaking CSS and images on existing designs;
- Developing Microsoft Word document templates;
- Other general graphic design work;
During busy periods, you may also be asked to work on non-design related work.
This role will suit someone with excellent English skills, and a hard-working and eager-to-learn approach.
HOW TO APPLY
We expect applications to be delivered via our application system.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the contact details provided on this form.