Depends heavily on prior experience.
Aug 06, 2019
Do you have good number skills, some digital marketing skills (copywriting, social media advertising, SEM, SEO etc) and want to develop into a role to drive performance for clients by doing deep analysis on data?
Our digital agency (based in Singapore) is looking for an experienced digital talent who is able to drive the performance of our digital marketing campaigns by diving deep into data analytics, performance tracking of campaigns.
This is a long-term, stable commitment.
- Loves crunching numbers, understanding trends, and dissecting insights from numbers from web analytics.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or any digital reporting metrics and their implications - or just being good with numbers
- Work positively and progressively with a team of like-minded marketers to deliver the expected digital performance.
- Responsible, performance-oriented and attention to details are some traits we are looking for.
- Have an initiative to always learn and find out things on your own quickly.
- Candidate must possess at least a basic degree.
- Any digital marketing-related experience (google analytics,
- Experience with web or data analytics would be an advantage.
If you think this is a great opportunity, please do the following (4) steps:
- Add me to WhatsApp (
- Message me with a title ("DIGITAL SPECIALIST (Data Analytics)")
- Introduce yourself to me and share why you think you are suitable for the role.
- Attach your CV or Resume for consideration + any example of written work.
I will reply to you as soon as I can.
I look forward to hearing from you personally.