Depends heavily on prior experience.
Feb 19, 2020
Our digital agency (based in Singapore) is looking for someone who has experience in managing clients and possesses a good sense of numbers. As you are working closely between myself, the clients and the internal team - your personality, language, and work traits count more than hard-skills - though having knowledge or interest in some aspects of digital marketing will be a strong advantage.
This is a long-term, stable commitment aimed at continual personal growth. If you are someone who only want a stable job doing simple things without having to think much, it's not suitable for you.
KEY SKILLS / CHARACTER TRAITS
- Loves crunching numbers, understanding trends, and dissecting insights from numbers from web analytics (eg. google analytics).
- Communicate well with the client and internal team of marketers to deliver results and execute campaigns.
- You are expected to keep learning (training resources will be provided)
- Responsible, performance-oriented and attention to detail are key traits as well.
- Have an initiative to always learn and find out things on your own quickly.
- Candidate must possess at least a basic college degree.
If you think this is a great opportunity, please do the following (4) steps:
- Add me to WhatsApp (
- Message me on WhatsApp with a title ("DIGITAL SPECIALIST (Client & Performance)
- Introduce yourself to me and share why you think you are suitable for the role.
- Attach your CV or Resume for consideration + any example work
I will reply to you as soon as I can.
I look forward to hearing from you personally.