Sep 19, 2023
We’re seeking an SEO Specialist to join our dynamic team in the legal industry. The ideal candidate will be passionate about utilizing search engine optimization techniques to improve conversions, traffic, and brand revenue. You will work closely with our content marketing and development teams to implement the organic strategy and play a key role in identifying new opportunities to improve organic performance. This position requires excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, a curiosity to learn, and solid communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s website search engine results from rankings.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI.
- Closely collaborate with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are followed adequately throughout the website content.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and marketing.
- Take responsibility for page optimization for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimization for new relevant keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Create and execute a link-building strategy.
- Change website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics with SEO tools like Google Analytics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions, to improve website search results.
If you are interested, please send your updated CV at