As an administrative support assistant, I help property managers and clients working in real estate free up their time by taking on technical tasks and efficiently delivering output in a timely manner.
I offer a mix of graphic design and administrative assistance. I also do web design and website management.
I'm a graphic designer for 4 years and an illustrator for 11 years with a focus on social media graphics, website graphics, blog content design, and illustration.
I'm highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, and Procreate. I'm also experienced with WordPress, Wix, Elementor, HTML, and CSS.
4 years of experience as a property management virtual administrative assistant.
- Provided general administrative support such as transcription, spreadsheet creation, proofreading, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Prepared relevant documents such as monthly reports, agreements, and business questionnaires on Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Gained prospective clients through online industry research and cold emails
- Developed filing processes to increase efficiency, accuracy, and security
- Edited and updated Microsoft Word templates for use by clients
- Drafted presentations for webinars and conferences using Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides and Canva
- Published monthly newsletter campaigns on Mailchimp
- Managed client social media accounts such as Facebook, Linkedin, and Instagram
4 years experience in setting up and managing WordPress and Wix websites. Skilled in CSS, HTML, and Elementor Pro.
- Installing and setting up WordPress websites using cPanel
- Setting up Wix websites
- Creating website backups on UpdraftPlus
- Installing and updating plugins on Wordpress such as WPForms, Ninjaforms, MonsterInsights, and YoastSEO
- Installing themes and customizing website using page builders, CSS, HTML, and Elementor
- Adding pages and setting up the menu
- Customising pages to make a mobile-responsive layout
4 years experience as a graphic designer.
- Designed social media graphics, real estate flyers, real estate brochures, website graphics, website banners, email graphics
- Designing website assets such as hero images, banners, and blog images
- Basic video editing
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.