* Rich Experience of 8 yrs working in a famous call centers
* High-level proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Excel, Google docs, and Internet.
* Proven competency of dealing with customers from various classes, assisting them with financial inquiries and company's other products and services.
* provides comprehensive and quality customer care at all times by providing the appropriate and accurate responses to the customer queries over the phone and
* Competency of cross-selling products and services to the client's customers through phone and
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and keenness to detail.
* meet quality, productivity, and schedule adherence performance standards.
* apply technical knowledge and procedures when servicing customer queries.
* responsible for meeting outlined performance goals and targets.
* Learn's client's websites, policies, procedures, and any back end system they may use for
* Communicate effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers
* Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.* Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.* Available to work days, nights, weekends and overtime.* Proficient computer and
* Advanced knowledge in CRM tools and Platforms such as Podio, Callrail, Mojo, Calltools, Message Comm, Team Support, Citrix, Asana, Agency Block, Slack, Trello, etc.
I have 8 years experienced in Office and Admin, Customer Service Sales Marketing
have worked as online esl tutor for 2 years and at the same time working as virtual assistant from an Australian IT company (Energetica)
have worked in a call center industry which involves sales and telemarketing for almost 3 years.
have worked as Virtual Assistant ,the common task that i have encountered was admin job and and an overview of financial managemnet
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.