Current Employment Status:
Hired Full Time on Jan 10, 2019
Overseeing the management of a portfolio of campaigns, and responsible for building, developing and implementing SEO and social media strategies from the ground up.
- Getting clients sites higher on the search engine results.
- Actively researching, testing and proposing new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
- Selecting search phrases and choosing keywords.
- Advising and training up clients on the basics of search engine optimisation so they can look after their own websites.
- Launching SEO campaigns for clients.
- Implementing online search strategies.
- Analysing search results via Web Analytics and other specialist software.
- Optimising websites and landing pages.
- External link building with relevant high quality third party websites and directories.
- Internal link building within sites.
- Building relationships with other SEO professionals.
- Resolving technical issues related to a clients website.
- Constant evaluation of keywords.
- Searching for and finding suitable domain names for clients.
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of SEO campaigns, including site traffic, banner advert performance and back links.
- Providing remote support, advice and tips to clients.
- Developing cross platform e-marketing strategies.
- Involved in the annual SEO planning process.
- On Page and Off Page Optimisation.
- Organising research and surveys.
- Carrying out competitor research.
- Producing regular audits and writing up detailed monthly performance and progress reports for clients.
- Writing articles for customers and posting them on relevant blogs, forums and websites.
- Mentoring junior staff.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCESEO competencies:
- Staying up to date with the latest developments in the SEO field.
- Thorough understanding of E-commerce.
- Knowledge of video search, blogging, tweeting, web usability, site design, conversion rates, geo targeting, and ranking methods etc.
- Commercially aware with good business acumen.
- Extensive understanding of how to follow compliance guidelines and avoid black hat techniques that can damage a clients website.
- Social media campaigns.
- Understanding of mobile technologies.
- Usability consultation.
- Content writing.
- Possessing PHP and HTML skills.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and of using CMS.Personal:
- Able to handle and manage a dozen of virtual employees starting from web designers, web developers, content writers, link builders, and co-SEO personnel.
- Able to prioritize work according to importance.
- Excellent communication skills for client facing meetings.
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis.
- Willing to work off site at a clients offices.
- Able to explain SEO concepts to non technical people including audiences.
- Possessing an analytical mind.
- Self motivated and ambitious.
Experienced and with a track record in search engine optimization, and social marketing, and article marketing. I also have a track record of improving the ranking and traffic, as well as the online visibility and authority of the website, able to manage a portfolio of dedicated projects and worked as a manager and/or of the team on larger projects.
- Campaign management through Leadpages and ClickFunnels
- Lead generation campaigns with A/B Testings
- Content management (Excellent knowledge in Wordpress)
- Pay Per click (Amazon Seller Central,
- Internet marketing
- Website Hosting and Server Management (Cpanel, Plesk, Server Security, FTP Transfer etc.)
- Affiliate marketing
- META Optimization
- Website development
- Website management
- Link building
- Site structure
- Custom page creation
- Social Media management
- Advert writing
- Bidding strategies
o Visual Basic 6.0
o Adobe Photoshop
o PHP & MySQL
o Database Management
o Microsoft Office
-Good written and communication skills in English
-Has a good analytical skill
-Open-minded to work in complex environment and projects
I have 5 years experience working as an Admin assistant and as a technical assistant from various clients. We've worked with Aweber and Mailchimp for our email marketing campaigns and retargeting campaigns and had handled a great internet marketing team starting from content curation to site development, sales page creation, SEO and reputation management.
SEO has been my digital life since starting as a digital nomad during my college days. I've worked on a lot of SEO efforts and contributed a site-wide improvement from clients' sites. I had produced great promotional videos for Youtube ads and video campaigns and hail myself as a speedy-VideoFXMaker producer. I also had worked with different email platforms like MailChimp and Aweber and had managed a list of leads for email re-targeting. And also with the help of LeadPages, we've increased tremendous traffic and conversion throughout the whole campaign.
I had a great time working with Amazon Seller Central Ad platform, Facebook for Business Ads, and Google Ads. We had great successful testing and running bunch of campaigns and retargeted lookalike audiences for greater and higher conversion rate. Positive ROI, less spend, lower advertising cost of sales equals huge profit!
I had developed notable real estate and property management sites and had managed custom-built plugins from 3rd-party developers. I am very knowledgeable working with different hosting environment and servers, and very technical with website stuffs and functions, like website transfer, database backup and management, dns/nameservers, CDN, SSL certs, data usage control and more.
I am very knowledgeable working with Wordpress content management system and had great time working and customizing known plugins and themes for client specific needs. I am very technical in Wordpress design and back-end stuffs or to any theme/plugin modifications. CPanel is also my usual working environment in most hosts but I also had experience working with Parallel Plesk servers. Google Analytics has been my daily dose of coffee and fun after I get out of bed. I contributed essential client site improvements from data-based findings and provided reports and dashboard with different analytics insights. With regards to Google's Search console experience, I had invested much time implementing crawl-ability improvements and correcting website issues for faster index.
I am proficient with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. I had great success designing Facebook ad banners and website logos and icons for iOS and Android app development. I also had a year experience developing a template for business iOS and Android apps. See my notable app development and designs here: xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
Onlinejobs "ID Proof" Indicator Indicates if "they are who they say they are".
DOES NOT Indicates skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 100 with 100 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake indentity.