I have extensive work experience in the area of content and project management. I have an excellent understanding of the Content Management System both for the Sharepoint and the Sitecore platforms.
I use to lead a team size of 120 resources doing Digital Marketing work for a corporate website with a strong working experience around Medial Marketing and Advertising and Tele Sales. Part of my role is to oversee the entire operational activities from building client relationships to providing them a custom service pack, creating cost estimates and project timelines. recruitment and staffing to requirements gathering then web development up until the completion of the project. Apart from the project management role, I also take care of making sure that billing and invoicing are properly executed to avoid incurring capital charges thereof impacting the overall financial health of the project.
An overview of my previous work experiences is below:
* HR Staffing, Profiling, Resume refinement, Recruiting, Onboarding and Offboarding candidates for a certain position
* Medical Transcription or any audio files
* MS Office Application Proficient (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access, MS Teams, Sharepoint)
* People Finder/Leads Generation (Intellius, BeenVerified, Spokeo, Linkedin)
* E-commerce from Shopify, Amazon, Goflow, Magento (Order Fulfillment, Dropshipping, Leads Generation)
* Process documentation and implementation.
* Standardizing workflows, records, mailbox.
* Data, leads generation, and compliance management.
* Social Media work like FB Ads, IG, Google Plug-ins, Linkedin
* Data analytics and visualization.
* Administrative and logistics support.
* Lead scraping and data mining.
* Project Manager for a private/corporate organization.
* Extensive work experience in the area of content and project management.
* Experience in project management tools such as Asana, Slack, Basecamp, Trello, Click Up, Podio, and Process Bliss.
* Excellent understanding of the Content Management System both for Sharepoint and Sitecore platform.
* Worked in Agile Methodology and has proven competency in delivery activities and recognized effectiveness in managing teams.
* Also has extensive experience in project management both in a client and vendor perspective which includes team management like creating estimates and feasibility, budget and forecasting, revenue tracking, and billing/invoicing.
* Excellent communication skills being fluent in Filipino and English and a little Spanish.
Graduated from Velez College with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Biology and finished my MBA Degree at the University of San Jose Recolectos both in Cebu City, Philippines. I can work with a team or work on my own (self-directed and figure things out whenever possible) and would like to have a long-term and stable job as well as build a relationship with my future clients where I can innovate and help shape the future of my client's company endeavors.
I have a long history and experience of office and admin assistant tasks ion the last 10 years.
In my free time, I write poems, essays or anything that inspires me. Writing for me is my way of expressing myself.
I have worked with a commercial PMO/financial management work that invovles, financial analysis and reporting variances, forecasting, pricing, billing and invoicing.
Have worked with in an Agile PMO set-up during my years in the corporate world working on website/content management for a corporate website with ITIL V3 and CDP (Client Data Protection) Certification.
Onlinejobs.ph "ID Proof" indicates if "they are who they say they are".
It DOES NOT indicate skill level.
ID Proof scores are 0 - 99 with 99 being the best. It is calculated based on dozens of data points.
It's intended to help employers know who they're talking to is real, and not a fake identity.